Wednesday 1 June 2011

Resonating

Being new to writing a blog I don't want to prescribe answers, after all I'm a mid-lifer and one thing dawns in this stage of life, answers are too easy to give and don't fit every ones life size. I hope my words resonate with my readers because it comes from where they are.

To know you are not alone in your head space is a comforting thing, like a hot chocolate on a sunny day.

Have you been for one lately, when you most need it, drop into your local garden centre cafe, get a luxurious hot chocolate with bouncing marshmallows and sip it outdoors with the birdsong bouncing off your soundscape. You deserve it. Melt away the winter blues with some moments to yourself. Breathe again, forget the loads of washing or afternoon work schedule for 30 minutes.

You are more than the sum total of your skills and task list, you have a soul that needs to slow down and be nourished too.

2 comments:

  1. How awesome for you to do this Carolyn - be proud of yourself ! And I look forward to reading what you have to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn,

    Welcome to blogland, My daughter started me on one to show case my writing. I have never looked back and it is a stress remover when I come back from work.

    ReplyDelete